Followers

Thursday 26 May 2016

TIME OUT Reminder


Hi friends!

I'm here to share my reminder card for our current TIME OUT Challenge:

"MayAll Your Weeds Be Wild Flowers"

Click here for all the challenge details! 

Some of our DT members along with guest designer Julia are sharing some more inspiration in the blog too. 

I used the same Penny Black flower stamp and stamping technique than in my previous TIME OUT card here. This was actually an old wood mounted stamp I hadn't used for years before last week but what I did was to attach it from the wooden block and then I was able to use it with my MISTI... And the stamp got a new life! :) I really like the soft look! I also used a STAMPlorations sentiment.

I'd like to enter:
http://cardsinenvy.blogspot.fi Deep Blue (this is a new challenge blog to me, seems like a fun challenge, will definitely be playing a long another time too since I mostly make flat cards!)

http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.fi/2016/05/may-challenge-anything-goes.html Anything Goes

http://modsquadchallenge.blogspot.fi Use it or Lose it

14 comments:

Lynn said...

Gorgeous...love the light feel of that stamp!

Anita in France said...

Beautiful, Nonni ... soft, dreamy, and so wonderfully artsy! Hugs, Anita :)

Kathy Krug said...

Beautiful CAS design. Love the shades of blue. Thanks for joining us at the Mod Squad Challenge this week. We hope to see more of your designs.

Kathy
MSCB DT

cm said...

Swooning! This card, and your previous, are absolutely gorgeous! Maybe this is the kind of water-colouring I *could* do (not much luck with anything else!). Is this Penny Black's The Unfolding stamp? So incredibly pretty...
Hugs~c

Nonni said...

Hi Carol! No, this is not The Unfolding, this is suuuuper old! I've "unmounted" it from it's woodblock and don't unfortunately remember the name of the stamp anymore. I tried to have a look at Penny Black's online store but couldn't find it... Looks like they don't make it anymore. :(

Donna said...

Absolutely beautiful, Nonni.
So glad I stumbled across your blog.
I'll be back :)

Gerrina said...

In blue I find it even more appaelling! (as in blue is my favo colour :) ) Enjoy your weekend!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

What a very pretty card! I love the two tones of blue in the flowers. TFS!

brenda said...

A really lovely card and it's lovely to see you at Penny Black and More challenge, many thanks for joining in.

B x

susiestacey said...

Lovely CAS card, the blue is very striking.
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More's May challenge and good luck x Susan x

Mervi said...

Kiva kun löysit tuon kauniin kukkaleimasimen käyttöön, upeat värit ja hieno selkeän upea kortti.
Kiitos kun tulit mukaan Penny Black and more haasteeseen;-))m

Sandy Trefger said...

Beautiful! I love how you did the blue flowers! So pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

maria f. said...

Beautiful blue flowers Nonni. Way to rescue your stamp.

LisaM said...

So soft and pretty! Thanks for joining us at Cards In Envy!