Followers

Saturday 7 May 2016

New Challenge at Inkspirational!




Hi everyone!
We have a new challenge for you at Inkspirational Challenges. It's a color challenge: Mint and Navy. Such a pretty combo!

I used a s magazine freebie feather die, a white heat embossed Finnish sentiment and navy + mint colored card for this one. This is so simple that I'm a little bit embarrassed! :) But it does look quite pretty too, the white card is textured, it doesn't show too well in the photo. 

I'd like you to head on over to Inkspirational Challenge blog now for all the challenge details and DT inspiration.  Our guest designer this time is TaeEun whose style I absolutely admire. She is super talented at creating her own images and coloring them so artistically... Don't hesitate to visit her blog! 

9 comments:

sandie said...

Wonderfully elegant x

Shona Chambers said...

This is so beautiful and stylish Nonni. And what a fantastic colour combo challenge, will definitely have to join in with this one!!!

Kim M said...

I LOVE THIS!!!!! I loved it when I first saw in on the draft blog post. It's so clean and simple but so beautiful! That feather die is amazing! You rocked this challenge, Nonni!

Marina said...

Gorgeous actually. I love the way the navy feather looks like a shadow.

Cardsbymaaike said...

clever way to incorporate the mint and navy into theis beautiful card!

cm said...

Classy and elegant, Nonni...I'm swooning over the graceful beauty of your feathers and that wonderful mint sentiment strip. Embarrassed by this? Put those thoughts away! This is stellar...and gorgeous...and inspiring!
Hugs~c

Shauna said...

Nice! I like the popped out die and this color combo is lovely! What an elegant card!
- Shauna

Fiona said...

This is such an elegant card - very beautiful

TaeEun said...

Wow, This is so beautiful and elegant, Nonni! Awesome CAS design! Thank you so much for the sweet words about my cards! Have a wonderful weekend!