Followers

Saturday 21 May 2016

New Challenge at Inkspirational!



Hi guys!
Here's my DT card for the new challenge at Inspirational, as you see from above it's a photo inspiration. If you are lost for ideas, do check out all the amazing DT samples from the challenge blog!

I went with the colors of the photo and wood for my inspiration. My purple is not this vibrant though, it's closer to pink... But you get the idea maybe. :) I also used a woodgrain embossing folder for the turquoise card panel. The card base is textured too so this card has many textures which I like. The feather die cuts I've received from someone as a gift.

Now that I look at the card on screen, it looks so weird with only one rhinestone... It looks like the other one has dropped! I think I must add one. :) 

Hope you like and happy crafting! 



6 comments:

Pia S said...

I believe I sent you those feathers:) you've put them to great use, love the mix of colors and the wooden embossed panel.

Marina said...

I think I saw this lovely card irl...don't remember if there was another rhinestone though! I think this captures the challenge photo beautifully.

Shauna said...

Great card Nonni! I like the wood grain embossing and the fun feather colors!
- Shauna

Joyce said...

Love this fun card. Brilliant interpretation of the photo.

cm said...

Woodgrain, feathers, pretty colours...you've translated the image beautifully, Nonni! Swooning over those feathers..
Hugs~c

Kim M said...

Nonni, your feather cards are all just superb! Love the woodgrain on the bottom. Fantastic! :-)