Followers

Thursday 5 May 2016

New Challenge at TIME OUT!




Hi everyone!
We are CASEing a wonderful designer called Kay Miller at TIME OUT. Please click here for all the challenge details + wonderful cards by our guest designer Marlena and DT members! A photo of Kay's card is above this text, under my card.

I CASEd the layout Kay used and also used a splatter stamp for the background like she did. My color palette is slightly different but I tried to go for a similar soft look as Kay's card has. I used a decorative Spellbinders die that looks lovely... But is a pain to use!! ... And some feather die cuts I've received as a gift. Small rhinestones finish up the card. Oh and I used a tiny bow die too... That has been a magazine freebie and I love it, I use it all the time! :) Hope you like my card and do join us at TIME OUT! Happy crafting! 

7 comments:

Gerrina said...

Pink and purple is a favo colourcombi of mine and here with the feathers on your card it looks great! Hugs, Gerrina

Lynn said...

This is so you! I love the intricacy of the background die. Fabulous Nonni!

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful, light and airy, Nonni! That bow is darling~

sandie said...

That die does look tricky but the perfect background for this CASE

Anita in France said...

How pretty, Nonni ... the fabulous filigree background is just lovely with those delicate feathers! Hugs, Anita :)

Fiona said...

Very pretty card - such a beautiful colour combination

Jill V said...

I love this Nonni - it is a brilliant CASE! I love that die cut you used for the background (definitely worth the pain!) The feathers are so pretty too - and you definitely nailed the soft look