Followers

Tuesday 10 May 2016

Having Fun with MISTI and Textured Card!


Hi friends!
First: if you were following my old blog Korttikarkuri- Runaway Cards and have missed that I've moved... This is were I blog nowadays! Please click the followers button or follow by email or bloglovin if you'll want to see what I'm up to. :)

My crafty friend Anita from My Papercraft World sent me some textured card bases to try -she often uses this card with fantastic results and I was eager to try it out. To my luck my new MISTI stamping tool arrived about the same time and I was now able to 

1) play with some of my solid stamps that don't stamp too well 
+
2) use my old, not so juicy ink pads..
=
3) Still get perfect stamping results! 

I'm quite in love with this MISTI. I pondered for a long time weather to get it or not -it is pricey- but right now I'm just so happy these old stamps could get inked with (old...) inks! 

I'm playing along at Less Is More: Pastel Shades and CASology.: Tear (my leaves are tear-shaped)


Hope you like and thanks for popping by! 


15 comments:

Lynn said...

the results of using your MISTI are fabulous! Yahoo!

Gerrina said...

Great result! That textured paper adds just a little bit interest and good to read that you can use the "old"stuff again! Hugs, Gerrina

Esther said...

This looks fabulous! Lovely stamps and colours, and so effective against the textured card base. Great LIM entry!

Sarah G said...

What a gorgeous design, Nonni! The textured card and your misti stamping are just perfect. Great to see your pretty floral design over at Less is More :)

Chrissie said...

Beautiful stamping Nonni!
This is a really lovely card!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Sherrie M. said...

So lovely Nonni! Flowers are perfect for your lightly textured background. Thanks for joining us at CASology this week.

Sid said...

Great idea for a fab pastel card !

Ardyth said...

Love these sweet graphic flowers!

Anita in France said...

You made that cardstock shine with those gorgeous blooms, Nonni ... they're wonderful! So happy to see you playing with it ... and delighted you're now MISTI-fied (tee hee) ... it will change your stamping life! Hugs, Anita :)

TaeEun said...

So very pretty! Misti is a great helper for me, too!

Neets B said...

Wow, what a super cute card. I've always loved Anita's textured card bases and you've created a stunner here. I'm in love with my Mini MISTI too!
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More

Pia S said...

I've been thinking I don't need a misti but I'm not so sure now... One layers are hard to do but this turned out looking soft and clean, great layout and use of old stash. These old stamps have the kind of retro feel that is quite on trend again...

Marina said...

I'v e clicked close up and that stamping looks so perfect it's almost unreal! Beautiful colours too, a great card. I'm still pondering the Misti.

Jen W. said...

Love your gorgeous and clever take on the cue word and that textured paper is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Trina De Zeeuw said...

Love this. Super clean and very sweet! Looks great!