Followers

Tuesday 17 May 2016

Another Butterfly Card!




Hi friends!
I created another butterfly card with the same set I used in Sandie's birthday card yesterday. I absolutely love how this turned out! I think this stamp and die set is going to be one of my favorites. My color inspiration comes from CAS on Sunday 


I was also inspired by current Butterfly Challenge where we are asked to use something recycled. If you look at my third photo you can see the net-like fabric under the butterflies -that's my recycled item! It comes from an old table cloth project. I put turquoise colored card under the net so the texture could be seen even better. I partially colored the butterflies with Copics and dry embossed my card base for added interest.

I'm also entering a2zscrapbooking May Challenge: CAS. The stamp&die-set I'm using is actually from their store, I chose it after winning a challenge! Thank you so much for the awesome prize!

Hope you like and thanks for popping by.






14 comments:

Marlena M. said...

This is gorgeous Nonni!

Milla said...

Tämä on kyllä kaunis kortti, ilmava ja suloinen!

Mrs A. said...

I love the CAS look and how you have used the old table cloth as the underneath for your butterflies. good reclycling. Thnkyou for fluttering by my challenge. Hugs Mrs A.

Barb said...

A very pretty card. The 3D butterflies look lovely and great recycling. Thank you for joining in at The Butterfly Challenge. Barbx GDT

Pia S said...

It's always so inspiring to see how a crafter can use the same supplies in different ways. I recognize the butterflies but you've managed to create a very different look. Simple and so pretty!

Anita in France said...

So very pretty, Nonni ... such lovely use of those colours ... and gorgeous texture and dimension around those fluttery butterflies! Hugs, Anita :)

Gerrina said...

So crisp, CAs and I love the dimension with the diecut butterflies! Hugs, Gerrina

Cindy C. said...

It's gorgeous!! Love the background underneath the die cuts. Thanks for playing with us at a2z again.

creative lady said...

Love your card, those butterflies are beautiful! Thanks for playing along with a2z!

Dawn T said...

What a beauty. Thanks for playi g along at a2z this month

Mariken said...

Lovely card in this beautiful colours!
Thank you for joining our challenge at CAS on Sunday!!

anja curvers said...

Lovely way to use the colors, great card. Thanks for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

Arlene said...

Lovely - nice and clean and simple.

So glad you joined us at a2z Scrapbooking.

Ilina Crouse said...

so pretty! thanks for playing with us at A2Z