Followers

Saturday 6 May 2017

New Challenge at Inkspirational!


Hi friends!
We have a fun new challenge for you at Inkspirational, a photo inkspiration challenge:


The photo can lead you to many direction from using lamps, circles or feathers to simply following the color palette of the photo. I went with colors and feathers...  And circles too! :) The focal point of my card is a wonderful dream catcher die cut (Spellbinders) which I cut both from pale gold and white card and added the white feathers to the golden piece. I used a W+9 die for making layers for my card -I don't really know why I wanted my card to have so many layers, I normally tend to be so CAS these days, but I do love this card and all the dimension it has (yep, fun foam and other 3d adhesive was used too). The sentiment (Freshly Squeezed Stamps, unfortunately not in business anymore) is heat embossed with gold, I think it fits the dream catcher pretty well. 

Now it's your turn to show us where the photo leads you! Click HERE for more DT inspiration. Happy crafting!







6 comments:

Marina said...

I think the layers really suit the inspiration photo and your card is gorgeous.

cm said...

I adore dream-catchers, so your card has certainly captured my heart! Beautiful...just absolutely beautiful!
Hugs~c

Pia S said...

You know I love that die, and I love to see it being used for ideas for me to follow. It's a beautiful card!

Shauna said...

Hi Nonni. Congrats on your new DT position! How exciting!

This card is just lovely! That dream catcher die could not be more perfect for this photo challenge. Great color combo. Just perfect all around for the challenge!
- Shauna

sandie said...

love this take and the coloured base, sorry comments so short but on catch up xx

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is killer gorgeous Nonni. You are on fire these days. And a huge congratulations on your gig at LIM!!! Fantastic!!