Followers

Monday 8 May 2017

Floral Bliss




Hi friends!
I named this post "floral bliss" because that's how I feel about this Adore you- stamp set by Altenew! I just got it and immediately made two cards, these flowers are just heavenly to color in with Copics! I'll share the second card in a couple of days. 

In this card I used the middle color palette of Seven Hills Crafts May Challenge . This is my second entry to the challenge -in my first one I used the color palette on the right. 


In addition to the flower stamps from the set I've used a MFT wonky stitches border die (thanks Milla for borrowing it!) + patterned paper by Lawn Fawn, it's a wonderful paper pad with water color look papers. I've also used a STAMPlorations stencil for the bg behind the flowers. This stamp set is so wonderful and the amount of different flower cluster you can make with it is endless, all you need is some masking... And a bit of patience with the masking! :)  

In addition to Seven Hills I'm also entering:





Thanks for popping by! 


10 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

wow this is so beautiful...love the soft colours you used...thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

sandie said...

This is a lovely design, love that soft background x

Esther said...

Awww Nonni, this is absolutely stunning! What a classy design and such pretty use of one of our challenge colourways <3 I love the detail of the wonky stitched border and coloured background. So much impact! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seven Hills Crafts :)

Pia S said...

So soft and delicate, great job on the coloring and I also think the subtle stenciled background has a great effect.

Darnell said...

This really pops right off the monitor, Nonni! It's absolutely lovely!! I can't wait to see more of what you've done with the set!! Hugs, Darnell

Tracy Freeman said...

Really pretty, the background really makes the image stand out.
Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

Michelle said...

Ooh! This one is gorgeous, too! Wow!

Unknown said...

Your card is absolute bliss! Truly beautiful, so soft & elegant. Thank you for playing along woth seven Hills Crafts this month x

Suchi said...

Oh Nonni! I loved everything about this card! So beautiful! Thank you so much for joining in at STAMPlorations May CAS Challenge! :)
Hugs xx
Suchi xx

Judy1223 said...

Nonni, you WON! Go clain that prize!!