Followers

Tuesday 2 May 2017

May CAS Challenge at Happy Little Stampers


Hi friends!
We are in May already... Summer holidays are just behind the corner! :)

The May CAS Challenge at Happy Little Stampers is rain.


Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.

In my card I'm using a sentiment from HLS Rainy Days stamp set. I've heat embossed it with white powder on my grey, textured card base. All the card stock I used in this card has some sort of texture for adding interest to this super simple design. 

Now I hope you'll head on to Happy Little Stampers and have a look at the wonderful DT samples. After that it's your turn to make a CAS card related to rain! Happy crafting! 

9 comments:

sandie said...

love that textured background-can I have some of that?? Love how you embossed in white-a really elegant looking card x

Gerrina said...

Great background and a so beautiful fresh looking card! Hugs, Gerrina

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

What a wonderful textured base! And I just love that you embossed in white. Wonderful CAS card Nonni!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Just fabulous. Love the BG texture to your elegant dies there and a perfect take on rain. Always love a rainbow don't you? x

Linda said...

Great texture, and I love your cute little rainbow xx

Anne said...

The textured 'rain' cardstock is such a clever idea Nonni - super card xx

Neets B said...

Wonderful texture, beautifully CAS. I just love pale grey on cards and this works so well with the little pops of colour from your rainbow xx

Anita in France said...

Fabulous textured rain, Nonni ... the bright colours in the rainbow and those fluffy white clouds are brilliant against the grey! Hugs, Anita :)

BożenA said...

I love the rainbow after the rain. It is an amazing and exceptionally beautiful phenomenon. Your card perfectly reflects this magic. Great CAS card.
Hugs,
BożenA