Followers

Tuesday 11 April 2017

Spring/Easter Cards with Marina and Pia Post 2/4




Hi guys!
It's day 2 out of the 4 days with Spring/Easter cards with me, Marina and Pia! We have made a small kit swap and today we are sharing cards made with materials by me. I wanted to send a colorful, funny kit that had a little retro vibe to it. The stamped flower images are by PTI and the sentiments + chick/egg images are by Avocado Arts, a company that unfortunately no more runs. 

I made 3 "official" cards with my materials and if you come back on Thursday when we are sharing cards made with the leftovers, you'll see (at least...) one more card. These cards are pretty self-explanatory... I used Copics for coloring + did a lot of die cutting. If you want to hear more details of the dies or something, just leave a comment! Now I hope you'll head on over to Marina's and Pia's for guaranteed inspiration! :) 



6 comments:

Marina said...

Great cards from a great kit! Love the delicate colouring on the flowers, with the vellum. I think the chick/egg stamp was my favourite and I love how you paired it with the textured grass. Your third card is really pretty and ,once again, you've used a bit of dimension to great effect.

Pia S said...

Your subtle coloring on the first card is really beautifully done, I chose a too vibrant yellow, almost neon, had to cover up with orange and a white gel pen to save it. Yours is a classy simple design. Love the chick in egg, love this and the fun grass detailing. As for your third you chose colors like Marina and a tag like me, similarities but ah so different!

Darnell said...

You three are SO inspiring!! I love, love, love these!! Happy Easter!! Hugs, Darnell

sandie said...

great cards Nonni, love the soft colouring in the first one x

Greta said...

Oh wow--I love all of these, Nonni! Your coloring of the daisies is so gorgeous!

Aileen said...

Nonni three wonderful cards, love how each of you have made such different creations with your 'kits' wonderful.