Followers

Monday 10 April 2017

Spring/Easter Cards with Marina and Pia Post 1/4



Hi friends!
The next 4 days you'll be seeing lots of cards made by me, Marina  nd Pia. We've done a small Spring/Easter kit swap and are beginning with sharing cards made by materials Marina sent. On our fourth day we will share cards mixing up the leftovers from all the 3 kits -if there is any leftovers that is! :) 

Marina sent us super cute images by Neat & Tangled and naturally I wanted to color them with Copics. Other materials I used from the kit are the die cut shapes in the first card and I've also used Marina's enamel dots in both cards. Her washi tape and one doily I ended up ruining when trying to figure out what to make with my Easter girls and bunnies... But let's see what I'll post with the other leftovers on Thursday! :)

My first card uses the sketch at Seven Hills Craft April Challenge


And here's a look of the goodies Marina sent:


If you want to hear more details/have questions of the cards I made, leave a comment! Thanks for popping by! Now head on over to see what Marina and Pia made, I'm sure you'll be inspired. Tomorrow we'll be back sharing cards made with materials by me. :) 


5 comments:

Marina said...

So gorgeous and I really love all the details like the spots on the outfits and the white on black sentiments. I love how you've added dimension too and your colouring is fabulous. About ruining stuff...I ruined something you sent me too! But more of that tomorrow!

Maria said...

Awww...super cute Easter cards!!

Pia S said...

Your coloring work is superb. I also like how you used the same DP on both cards, mix and match style and a great way to avoid having too much leftovers and paper pieces. The black sentiments are a nice contrast to the softer colors of the rest of your cards.

Greta said...

Adorable images perfectly colored! You've made magic with the kit, Nonni!

Esther said...

This is so sweet, Nonni! What a fabulous set of images and I love the shaped panel with the soft inking, and the pretty sentiment font. A fantastic take on our sketch challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seven Hills Crafts :)