Followers

Thursday 1 August 2024

New Challenge at Time Out!


Hello friends!

I'm back with a DT card for Time Out Challenges where we have one of our Inspired by Words challenges this week. The quote is:


"It's always summer somewhere"

In our Inspired by Words challenges you can be inspired of the whole quote or just pick one word/some words as your starting point. For example this time some less obvious interpretations could be "I'll always love you"-theme or "Somewhere over the rainbow". Simply let us know how you were inspired if it's less than obvious! 


Along with the sponsor prize, our winner gets to guest design in a future challenge. This time our GD is the talented Betty Keefe with a stunning floral creation. Don't miss Betty's card, all the challenge details and DT inspiration, click HERE.

In my card I've used dies and stamps from Honey Bee Stamps for a beachy, tropical sunset card! The background is made with masking and inking. I created the mask with torn washi tape for giving torn edges to my sort of rectangle. Got this tip from a fab youtube channel, NB Cards! The palm trees I've cut from colored card stock an added some ink for extra detail. Hammock and pillows are cut from patterned paper. I hope you like this card and thanks for popping by! 

I'd like to join:
Allsorts Challenge : Season's Delightss/AG
Papercraft Challenges: Holiday Time




 

11 comments:

  1. Love the irregular frame Nonni - really draws the eye in and what a gorgeous scene (those "coconuts" finish it perfectly)! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You already know how much I LOVE this card, Nonni. LOVE that background and the placement of the trees. And oh, that hammock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could spend all summer in that hammock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow--what a terrific summer scene you created, Nonni! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful, peaceful summer scene. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts a challenge this week using the Season’s Delights option.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your irregular sunset adds a whimsical feel to your card, Nonni. I love all the dimension in those palm trees.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful beach scene you created, perfect for my optional theme at Allsorts challenge. Thank you so much for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How beautiful Nonni! I love the background colour and all those sweet little die cuts to make this summer scene so special. I can just picture myself in the hammock enjoying a good book!! Enjoy your weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a fabulous scene, really summery. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful restful scene you've created. Thanks for taking part at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the gorgeous background for the stunning trees and hammock! A fantastic design Nonni!

    ReplyDelete