Followers

Saturday 27 July 2024

New Challenge at Inkspirational!


Hi friends!

I'm popping in to share my DT card for the new "Woodland" challenge at Inkspirational! Our challenge runs for about two weeks. Don't miss any of the challenge details or DT inspiration, click HERE


I decided to make a sort of contemporary and whimsical take on the theme -or that's at least how I see these dies from Waffle Flower Crafts! The frame actually has six openings but I cut it down to four little windows. I used ombre colored patterned paper for the sky. The trees I colored with Copics and then covered them with Versafine ink and clear sparkly Wow embossing powder for extra whimsy! The sentiment I die cut from two different green card and glued them offset so that the darker version makes a shadow. The green base card is die cut with an Altenew cover plate. 

I'd like to join:
Die Cut Divas: Add Glitter 
Cut It Up: CAS (I hope it's CAS enough! I do think it's a pretty clean look!)

Thank you for popping by and I hope to see you joining us at Inkspirational!



 

7 comments:

  1. I like how you used pastel colored background with the dark green from trees and card base. And those trees like fantastic all glittered up. Nice shadow effect for the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful DP for the sky and landscape on each of your squares Nonni - and lovely green sparkly trees in each - sure to lift the spirits of anyone not feeling well! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous window with the sparkly trees - love it!! Thanks for sharing at Die Cut Divas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning trees Nonni; I love them! Beautiful choice for backgrounds~

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous!
    Jackie Cui It Up DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing card! The trees are gorgeous. I love how they sparkle. The backgrounds as seen through the windows is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely adorable. So glad you joined the Die Cut Divas challenge.

    ReplyDelete