Followers

Thursday 15 August 2024

New Challenge at Time Out!


Hi friends!

I'm here with my DT card for Time Out Challenges, where we have a fun photo inspiration for you! Have a look:



I decided to use my Altenew Lemon Craze stencil, but in all honesty I'm unsure if there is any lemons in this photo... So I made them a bit orange-y to reflect the colors of the photo better! Sentiment is by Altenew as well (Zesty Life) and so fun I think! 

Make sure to check out all the challenge details and lots of more DT inspiration HEREOur wonderful sponsor is Graciellie Design with a generous prize of a $25.00 store credit for our challenge winner. Our winner also gets called to guest design in the future and this time our talented, wonderful guest is Steff Perry with a very adorable card! Don't miss it! 

I'd like to join:



The Four Seasons Challenge: Anything Summer Goes (I'd say fresh fruits is very summery! )

Allsorts Challenge: Summer Days/ Anything Goes






 

10 comments:

  1. Your stenciling is gorgeous, Nonni! Your card definitely has a summer vibe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect card for summer time, thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is stunning, your stenciling is flawless and I like the added accents with the white gel pen. Thanks for joining us at The Inspiration Station Challenge. We hope you'll share more lovely cards soon.
    Donna xx
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning card. Thanks so much for joining us at The Four Seasons. We appreciate your art and your participation in our challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous stenciling, Nonni! Love your fruity card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! Perfectly blended! Fun sentiment:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a great stencil, Nonni, and the color really looks like the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Nonni! I love the wonderful colours on this stencil - so bright and happy and very summery!! I hope you have a good week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful stencilling Nonni and a beautiful card! I love your peachy lemons! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You know I love this carn, Nonni. It was great to see you in the gallery. Thanks so much for playing with us at The Four Seasons Challenge.

    ReplyDelete