Followers

Thursday 29 August 2024

New Challenge at Time Out!




Hi friends,

today I'm here with a quick post with my DT card for Time Out Challenges! We are having our annual Friendship/Encouragement/Support challenge, which is one of my favorite challenges of the year. This year I decided to "send a virtual hug" with Altenew products... I've cut the floral panel out of black card stock and attached it on an alcohol ink background that also has some gold foil on it. This card has beautiful shine IRL. The base card is embossed with an old folder from my stash, no idea of the maker of that unfortunately. 

Please head on over to our challenge blog for all the challenge details and lots of DT inspiration! This time Uniko sponsors the challenge with a coupon to our winner. The winner also gets called to guest design in a future challenge and this time our GD is the very talented Nancy Leppek.

I look forward seeing you joining us! 

 

5 comments:

  1. Love this Nonni! The black looks so dramatic against the pretty background piece, cute embossed sentiment too! Hugs, Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black die cut above the AI background is stunning. The embossed base looks great and adds interest and texture. Your sentiment is perfect for any situation in which love and support and encouragement are needed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look of this card, Nonni! That AI panel was perfect for the black diecut! Makes me think Fall and I'm definitely ready for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The black cut out over your AI panel really makes the colors pop Nonni! what a lovely card! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Nonni! I love the beautiful colours on the black background! So eye-catching! I hope you have a good week! :) x

    ReplyDelete