Followers

Thursday 11 January 2024

Reminder for Time Out Challenges


Hi friends!

I'm popping in with a quick post to remind you of our challenge at Time Out! We normally post winners every other Thursday, but due to our little Christmas break we had no winners to announce today... So we decided to remind you of the current challenge! 


So, the challenge is NEW. You could use new products, play with a new technique, work around the theme New (like New baby or New Year)... Many possibilities here! 

I decided to play with a new stamp. This image was designed for Creative Expressions by the talented Jane Beljo of Jane's Doodles. I love her work and can't wait to use all of the stamps I bought from this new line of hers! 

I recently watched some old videos from Online Card Classes and there was a card that inspired this one -it also had a background made out of snippets and with some white embossed houses. This was quick and fun to make! I added a die cut sentiment by STAMPlorations. 

I'd like to join:
We Love Stamping: Something New
Color Hues Challenge: light blue and navy



Thank you for popping by and I hope to see you joining us!



 

12 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

I love your striped background with the white embossed snow village Nonni...this is really an eye catching card and uses our challenge colors beautifully! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Color Hues Color Challenge! Marcia (DT)

Nancy said...

This is such a clever design, Nonni! I adore this and it certainly caught my attention in the gallery at Color Hues! Thanks for playing along!

Dotty Jo said...

what a beautiful card, Nonni! Jo x

Kate said...

Awesome card Nonni! Love the "striped houses" - the white embossing is fabulous! Hugs, Kate!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

A very beautiful and different card, always love Jane's stamps and this one looks great in white on the striped background!
Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is such a wonderful design, Nonni. I absolutely LOVE your use of the stripes and the white stamping and die cut on top of the striped panel. Wonderful combination of challenges!

Greta said...

What a fun, wintry card, Nonni! Love the 2 tone strips for the background with the houses white embossed on top! Love the mixed font sentiment, too!

Ellibelle said...

So beautifully designed and great color scheme!
Thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Sheri Gilson said...

Wonderful card! Love the striped background you created! hank you so much for joining us over at the Color Hues Color Challenge!

brenda said...

A short C&P comment as I'm unable to type/craft much with MS flare up, but wanted you to know I've seen your WLS entry and thank you for sharing with us.

B x

JulieP said...

So sorry for being a bit late but I wanted to pop in to say I absolutely adore your very creative design!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Color Hues!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the white embossing over the blue background, Nonni - it makes for a delightful card, and a wonderful alternate way to use the stamp
Thank you for sharing this with us at We Love Stamping and using the theme for the month
Blessings
Maxine WLS DT