Followers

Saturday 13 January 2024

New Challenge at Inkspirational!


Hi friends!

I'm here with my DT card for Inkspirational, where we want you to use stencils... With an optional twist of two or more stencils/layering stencils. 


I played with two Hero Arts stencils. 

I begun with the Daisy Mosaic stencil and inked dark blue and black inks on navy card stock. I let it dry overnight (without removing the stencil) and then placed another Hero Arts stencil, Large Sprinkled Dots, on top and inked the circles with white HA pigment ink (the best white pigment ink if you ask me!). This looks kind of crazy and kind of cool I think! It looks almost glowy although all the inks are matt. A fun experimental project! 

The Altenew sentiment is heat embossed with white HA powder and then die cut and popped up with 3d foam stickers. 

Thank you for popping by and I hope to see you joining us! Please head on over to our challenge blog for all the challenge details and lots of DT inspiration. 


I'd like to join:

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge: New (new stencil)

Moving Along With Times: New Craft Item (new stencil)

Stay Crafty With a Bog Named Hero: Everything old is new again 

-I used the Daisy Mosaic stencil that I've had for a while already together with Large Sprinkled Dots which I used for the first time here... And together this new and old stencil created a "new" third stenciled image! :) 




 

13 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is gorgeous! I love your stencil work!
Thanks so much for playing along with the Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero challenge!

Julia Aston said...

What a lovely result with your multiple stenciling Nonni! The daisies look like a die cut over the circles - it looks so dimensional and your white sentiment is perfect for it! Julia xx

Sheryl said...

Wow what a stunnung effect you have achieved.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

wienerhoneymooners said...

TOTALLY smitten with this card!!! Thanks so much for playing along with the Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero challenge!

Jenny L said...

Hi Nonni,
what a very beautifully designed card and such great stencilling.
Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
Lots of crafty love Jenny L. DT

Hannelie said...

Oh I LOVE the beautiful blues! Finished off with a pretty and bold sentiment... just right! Thanks so much for playing along with the Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero challenge!

Mrs Duck said...

Super card Nonni.
Thanks for joining in at MAWTT.
Best wishes.
Ang 😊

Marlena M. said...

Such a cool look Nonni!

Pia S said...

This is so original and fun, the blue flowers look die cut, not stenciled, which gives this design a very dimensional look.

Marina said...

How did you make that background so perfect??? Even when I zoom in, the daisies look dimensional. I love the creative way you've layered those patterns.

Meg Brooks said...

I love the blue on blue! Thanks for entering the challenge!

Helen said...

Your layered background looks great - so pretty and a great card.

Thanks for joining us at Moving Along With the Times.

Helen x
DT

Kate Deignan said...

Love this! Thanks for entering our Stay Crafty challenge!