Followers

Thursday 22 June 2023

New Challenge at Time Out!


Hi friends!

I'm here with my DT card for Time Out Challenges. The next fortnight our challenge is Funny!


Lawn Fawn is the sponsor of this challenge. I had the most fun playing with their apple barrel builder dies and sentiment stamp and die combo from Ready, Set, Snow stamp and die set. I knew I wanted to play with the apple dies so I googled for a funny sentiment related to apples... And found this joke. I thought it was hilarious! :) I dig out some Christmas tree paper but then realized I had no pineapple stamps in my stash (I know, can you believe it?!?) so I bought some very affordable digital fruit images from Etsy for making my pineapple paper. I colored the pineapples with Copics. I printed out the joke and put all the elements together for a very fruity Christmas card! :) 

Please head on over to our challenge blog for all the challenge details and lots of more DT inspiration! Play along and you could be invited to join us as guest designer -this time one of our regular players, the amazingly talented Claire joins us as guest. 

Now it's your turn to take Time Out and craft! xx




 

5 comments:

Kate said...

Very drole Nonni - I'm sure I've had this joke in my Christmas cracker multiple times! Beautifully coloured images and what fabulous (and unique) Christmas card! Hugs, Kate

ElizStewart said...

love the joke!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This just cracks me up, Nonni! Fabulous make for our challenge!

Bobby said...

I love the joke and how you built such a fabulous card around it, Nonni. Very creative!

Marina said...

I love the layering of patterns and shapes. The joke's rubbish though.(haha, just joking about the joke!:)