Followers

Sunday 4 June 2023

Guest Designing at Stamping Sensations!


Hello friends!
I have a special post for you... I'm guest designing at Stamping Sensations challenge this June, woot woot! I haven't had too much time to play along in challenges this spring so this was such a fun thing for me to win a GD spot! Thank you Brenda and Stamping Sensations for having me. 

Theme for June is  'Around the World’. Stamping Sensations is a stamping challenge so do make sure stamping plays a big part in your project! I played with Altenew's Monstera leaf stamps and matching dies and made a tropical card to fit the challenge theme. For the background I used an old watercolor piece from my stash and stenciled some flowers with a Hero Arts stencil on top of the watercolor. Sentiment is by Uniko Studio. I look forward seeing what you'll make for the challenge!

I'm playing along at 

 

No comments: