Followers

Thursday 24 February 2022

8th Birthday Special Challenge at Time Out!

 


Hi friends!

I'm here with my DT card for our new challenge at Time Out. This will be a very special fortnight: we are celebrating our 8th birthday with a special challenge! We have EIGHT sponsors and also 4 of our former designers are joining us in the fun. Please do not miss any of the inspiration or any challenge details, click HERE



In my card I'm using a digital image by one of our sponsors, Alex Syberia. I've colored the image with Copics and that's basically all there is to this card -this card panel fills the card front completely and does all the design work for you! :) I've simply added a Happy Birthday sentiment and that's all there is to this card design. Oh some paint splatters, yes! Never forget paint splatters! :)

Now it's your turn to take Time Out and craft! Thank you for popping by! xx







6 comments:

Quillish said...

Happy Birthday to mama of Time out! I am so glad to be with you amazing ladies in this team.. I think it is more of a family than just a team. Also, I may be repeating but Nonni your skills at coloring are exceptional, this is such a stunning card!

sandie said...

Yah Co-founder and dear friend-8 years!! Do you remember we started talking about this when I was in hospital and we were chatting on messenger and brain storming ideas!! And here we are 8 years later!! How amazing! I am so happy to see how Time Out has grown just sad not to be part of it now. And well this card shows what an inspiration you are. The colouring is outstanding and I adore how you put 2 colours together that I always think would not work but you make them look perfect x

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Nonni. Your choices and depth of color are just amazing. I am so happy to be part of this wonderful challenge you have built with Sandie, and so happy to be a part of moving it forward. I love having the opportunity and the joy of getting to know you. Here's to much more creating in the future. xx

Gerrina said...

Thos is one that popped so beauiful in (or do I have to say off) my blogroll... Love the warm colours and happy to be in the team with you for so long; your colourchooses inspire me every time! Hugs, Gerrina

Karen Letchworth said...

Congrats on 8 awesome years at Time Out Challenge Blog. I've been playing along for years, and appreciate all that's been done to keep it going. I hope you'll take a peek at my Entry #138 which I made to send to Sandie to thank ALL of you. Wishing you all at Time Out many more years of fun and creativity.
Blessings,
Karen L
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi again, Nonni! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving your sweet comments. I do hope, however, that you'll take a peek at my Entry #138 - I'd like to send it to y'all (or to one of you at least). I look forward to hearing your thoughts on Entry #138. Have a blessed day! -karen