Followers

Monday 7 March 2022

New Challenge at AAA Birthday!


Hi friends!
I'm here with my DT card for the new challenge at AAA Birthday where the theme for the month of March is Under the Sea! Please remember we only allow birthday cards. :) In my card I've combined two digital elements: a background by Alex Syberia and turtles from Varada Sharma. My sentiment is by Stampendous. I've colored the turtles with Copics, masked them, and added a couple of distress ink shades to the background. I've splattered some water and paint on top for even more "under the sea" feel! Hope you like and thank you for popping by. I look forward seeing your cards in the gallery! 




 

5 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

Fabulous use of all that space on a slimline card. wonderful image and coloring

Jane said...

Your colouring of the turtles is outstanding Nonni! Love how irridescent they look, just as if the sun is making their wet shells glisten.

Karen Letchworth said...

This is beautiful, Nonni. I'd like to introduce you to my challenge blog - always Anything Goes/Family Friendly and lots of great prizes. I hope you'll come play along.
Word Art Wednesday
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Blessings,
Karen

Valérie said...

Amazing coloring! Love your turtles!

Jane.D said...

Beautiful card, Nonni! I love your colouring of the turtles, and the sentiment..... It's hilarious!