Followers

Tuesday 1 February 2022

More Yellow!

Hi friends, 

I'm here with another card with plenty of yellow... I seem to have spring and sun in my mind already. Like in my previous post, again I'm using floral stamps by Altenew. The paisley background is stamped with Funky Fossil paisley stamp and I've also used an Taylored Expression embossing folder. Coloring with Copics. Hope you like and thanks for popping by! 

Challenges I'm entering:

Simon Says Monday Challenge: Embossing folder

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes

We Love Stamping: Anything Stamped Goes

Stamping Sensations: Stamping and dies

3 comments:

Linby said...

This is so bright and beautiful, a lovely design. Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping and Stamping Sensations challenges.

brenda said...

Yellow is good, it's so bright and cheery, many thanks for sharing another card with us at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping challenges.

B x

Kim Heggins said...

Stunning....that yellow is over the top fabulous!