Followers

Thursday 10 February 2022

New Challenge at Time Out!


Hi friends!
I'm here with my DT card for TIME OUT Challenges where we for the next fortnight have a fun CASE challenge for you. 


Please head on over to our challenge blog to read more about CASEing! All the challenge and prize details there as well along with lots of DT inspiration. 

I decided to make a very CAS card and created it with a Sweet Spring Altenew stencil! This stencil has two layers and I love the dimensional look you can achieve with the two ink colors. Layering the stencils was pretty simple and I love this look! So soft and dreamy! I die cut a heart with SSS die and simply stamped a sentiment from a Gina K stamp set. Some tiny paint splatters finish off this card!

Now it's your turn to take time out and craft and join in the fun! Our winner gets called to guest design in a future challenge and this time we are very happy to have the ever so talented Ashwini Rao joining us. Next time it could be you!! Happy crafting! 

 

3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Hi Nonni! OH MY GOODNESS! I adore the way you've added stenciled florals to your card - and over this sweet heart! Leo had such a way with words - and you have such a way with pinks!
Thank you for the sweet welcome - xx
=]

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Simply lovely!

Pia S said...

This is eye candy, Nonni. Absolutely gorgeous, what an inspiring idea on how to use a stencil and a die.