Followers

Saturday 20 April 2024

New Challenge at Inkspirational!

Hi friends!

I'm here with my DT card for the new challenge at INKspirational!  This time we want you to be inspired by a very fun moodboard, here it is:


Here's my card:


I was inspired by "You are Cool" text and also of the flowers in the middle of the moodboard. I had received this patterned paper and card topper as a freebie with a crafty supplies order from a Finnish web shop... And I think they go perfectly with the moodboard! The flowers are Sunburst Azalea dies by Altenew. I chose the leaves from another Altenew flower set, Belllower, I like the shape of them better. :) The arched rectangle die is a new product for me, by Spellbinders... I've seen so much of this arches everywhere that I had to jump in and by a die for myself too. Love it!!

I'd like to join:
(flowers all all cut from scrap pieces of card stock)

(spring is all about flowers, right!) 

Thank you for popping by and I hope to see you joining us! 




9 comments:

Sarn said...

WOW that’s a gorgeous card. What a lovely flower die set and pretty background paper.

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. See you on the swings xxx

Marlena M. said...

This is so fun Nonni! Your signature florals are peeking out with glamour; I love the way you assembled this~

cm said...

Nonni, your combination of papers, flowers and arch-shape makes for one VERY cool and awesome card. It's pretty, fun, colourful, playful and all-around wonderful. Love your inspired, inspiring take on the Mood Board!
hugs~c

Julia Aston said...

Wow, Nonni - I just love everything on this beautifully designed card - The arch shape, that fun colorful text DP, the beautiful die cut and layered blooms and that fun square text panel! a wonderful card inspired by the moodboard! Julia xx

Arlene said...

This definitely says Spring to me. I love the colors and that background is marvelous, making the card seem light and airy and full of fun. Beautiful flowers too. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our challenge this month.

Di said...

What a stunning snippets card - I love it! Pink is a hugely fave colour of mine so it's even more special!

Hugs
Di xx

Kristin Sluhan said...

I just saw your card over at Inkspirational, and had to stop by to let you know it's FABULOUS!!! I love how you used the DSP with the die cut flower. So pretty! Hugs!

Greta said...

Beautiful flowers and such a fun card, Nonni!

Pia S said...

The shape together with those papers give mea retro jukebox vibe, it’s so playful and fun, and beautifully decorated with flowers.