Followers

Thursday 28 March 2024

New Challenge at Time Out!


Hi friends!

At Time Out Challenges we are back with another fun challenge! For the next fortnight we challenge you to be "Striped".


I wish I would have had a zebra stamp or die, that would have been perfect!! I opted for some striped patterned paper instead and made a summery card with Honey Bee Stamps Lovely Layers Strawberry dies as the main star of my card. They were fun to cut out and ink up with various Altenew inks. The photo is a bit washed out, but I added some purple to the strawberries and leaves and it made them look a lot more realistic and beautiful. Love these dies!

I hope to see you playing along. Our winner recieves a $25 coupon to our fab sponsor Lawn Fawn... And also gets called to guest design in a future challenge. This time our talented GD is Karen Rodgers. Do not miss her wonderful card or any of the DT inspiration and challenge details... Click HERE!

I'd like to join:
Die Cut Divas: Anything Goes
Buzzworthy Challenges March Challenge (This is a Honey Bee challenge in Faccebook) 



 

10 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

This is stunning! I LOVE the strawberries and splatters! Perfect stripes with the plaid!!!

Greta said...

What beautiful inking of the strawberries and leaves, Nonni! Never thought of using plaid, but it certainly does have lots of stripes! Love your summery card!

Arlene said...

Just lovely! So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Kate said...

Your strawberries look so yummy Nonni! Bring on Summer! Hugs, Kate!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love that you used plaids for our stripes challenge as plaids are stripes that cross each other. Brilliant. I love the 2 plaids together too. The strwberry dies are marvelous and so beautifully inked. Bravo!

Bobby said...

You've inspired me to get out my strawberry dies, Nonni. They look yummy and stand out against your wonderful pair of plaids.

Dotty Jo said...

This is stunning, Nonni, Jo x

Deepti Aggarwal said...

This is so Gorgeous, Nonni. I really love how beautifully you have ink blended these strawberries and arranged against the beautiful striped PP. Love it. Hugsxx Deepti

cass said...

Tiose strawberries look delicious. Great card. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Café this month for our Food challenge.

Jana Forrest said...

Can't wait until strawberry season here in Oregon, USA. Yours look delightful. Thanks for playing along with us over at Crafters Cafe. Best of luck, Jana DT