Followers

Thursday 25 April 2024

New Challenge t Time Out!


Hi friends!

I'm here with a DT card for our new challenge at Time Out. For the next fortnight we have a photo challenge for you and this time it's an extra special one: we are inspired by a purse by Running Stitch Design and this purse will also be the prize for our winner! How fun is that! Running Stitch Design is owned by one of our former DT members Kim and we are very happy to collaborate with her in this challenge.  Our winner also gets called to guest design in a future challenge and this time it's the super talented Cornelia -do visit her amazing blog! 


My card might look very different from the purse with a quick glance, but I was actually inspired by the blue dots in the fabric (I used LOADS of them lol) and of the stripes of the brown fabric (have a look at my background paper, lots of stripes there!). 

The flower stamps and coordinating coloring stencils are by Altenew and so is the sentiment. 

The dot stencil for the background comes from Hero Arts. 

I'd like to join:
We Love Stamping: Spring/Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations: Anything Goes
Stencil Fun for April: Spring/Anything Goes

Thank you for popping by and I hope to see you joining us! 



 

10 comments:

Greta said...

What a beautiful card, Nonni!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Beautiful interpretation of the challenge picture. Thanks for having me as GDT!

brenda said...

Beautifully done, the colour palette is so pleasing on the eye, many thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping challenges.

B x

Kate said...

Great interpretation of the photo inspiration Nonni - I love how you always think outside the box! And such a beautiful card - love the colours you've used here! Hugs, Kate!

Nancy said...

I love that you were inspired by something other than the dogs! It's a great card!

My Paper Epiphany said...

I love your interptretation of Kim's bag and your card is stunning!

Helen said...

Your wonderful creation is such a clever take on this photo Nonni! I love it with all the wonderful colours and the spots behind the pretty flowers! Stunning!! I hope you have a lovely week! :)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I thought I had commented on your beautiful card, seems I didn't! I love the colour mix and how you have used the stamps and stencils. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Mervi said...

Ihana ja iloinen kortti, kauniit värit!
Kiitos kun olet mukana We Love Stamping haasteessa!
Hauskaa vappua;-))m

Diane said...

Beautifully designed and I would love to have a purse with your pretty design!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
Diane SF Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Stencil Fun}