Followers

Thursday 1 February 2024

New Challenge at Time Out!


Hi friends!
At Time Out we have a special challenge for you: We are CASEing a card by Sarah Gray, owner of Funky Fossil Designs (also the sponsor of this challenge). Sarah card is super inspiring with a wonderful artsy theme -make sure to head on over to our challenge blog for more DT inspiration and more ideas on how to CASE Sarah's card. All the prize and challenge details are to be found there too. Our talented GD this time is Carol McFarland and you do not want to miss her fun card! 


I chose to CASE the layout of Sarah card and also used a splatter stencil in a similar way she did. The outline stamp is by Funky Fossil Designs and is called Lotus Reflections -isn't it gorgeous? The stamp set has a large stamp and a separate lotus flower -both are used here. I did some minor masking for the design in the top left corner. The splatter stencil I used is super old  and I have forgotten the maker of it. Love the style of the splatters in this stencil!

I hope to see you playing along. 
xxx


I'd like to join:




 

8 comments:

Kate said...

Gorgeous image Nonni and you've used it beautifully - love the soft colour palette! Hugs, Kate!

Greta said...

Absolutely beautiful card, Nonni! I love the stamp you used and those splatters are wonderful!

Helen said...

What a stunning card Nonni! I loved it the moment I saw it! A greaet interpretation of the photo!! Enjoy your weekend! :)

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I absolutely love your card, Nonni. Love the opposite corner layout, adn the outline images. Very effective with your wonderful color palette. This is a fabulous CASE of Sarah's card.

My Paper Epiphany said...

LOVE, love, love your card Nonni!!! The muted pastel colours are gorgeous and that stamp is perfect for this design!

Nancy said...

This card is so artful and pretty! Truly! I love it Nonni!

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Simply Gorgeous, Nonni. I really love your beautiful Flower card with splattered background. So Awesome. Hugsxx Deepti

Bobby said...

The soft colors of your splatters are wonderful with the outline lotus stamp, Nonni. Beautiful card!