Followers

Thursday 15 February 2024

New Challenge at Time Out!


Hi friends!
At Time Out Challenges we have a very special post for you today. We are celebrating our 10th birthday. Yes, 10th!! We therefore have 10 sponsor prizes for grabs... And also as a special treat Time Out co-founder Sandie is joining us in the fun. Head on over to Time Out Challenges for all the challenge details and lots of inspiration!

I wanted to play with an Altenew image (they are one of our sponsors) and I decided to choose one from my stash that I hadn't ever colored in yet. I've made several cards with this stamp but always using the coloring stencils. Coloring in your images of course makes more time... But it is so relaxing for me and always makes me feel very creative. My plan for 2024 is to find more time for coloring in! 

For the sunflowers, their leaves and tulip leaves I used my new Altenew watercolor brush markers -love love love them. I have the winter- and spring sets. Such a beautiful product!! For the tulips and small flowers I had to grab some other mediums to have suitable colors for Altenew February Inspiration challenge color palette -this obviously means I need more of those water color brush markers, right?!? :) 

I hope to see you playing along at Time Out. 

I'm playing along:








 

18 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

I love your card, such bright cheery colours. I love this stamp set (I think its my only Craft Your Life one I own as I don't really do flowers big time so need to pin ;)

Happy 10th birthday to the ToC DT past and present.

Quillish said...

Wow, love this gorgeous card Nonni! So bright and beautiful against the kraft! You made me go into the rabbit hole and buy this kit. Now waiting for a the planets to align, so I can use it. lol.

Kate said...

WOW, magnificent blooms and exquisitely coloured! These colours look amazing against the Kraft! Hugs, Kate!

Helen said...

Wow!! Your card is simply stunning Nonnie! I love the bright happy colours on both sides of the kraft background! The rich vibrant colours really make it feel you could pick the flowers off the card front! Hugs! xx











My Paper Epiphany said...

Absolutely gorgeous Nonni! So beautifully coloured! Congrats on your 10th anniversary of creating such a fun and inspiring challenge for us all!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous, Nonni. The kraft background is wonderful and the spatters are the perfect finishing touch. Your coloring skills are stellar. The watercolor brush markers suit you so well!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Nonni! This is gorgeous! I LOVE the flowers and kraft background! I went to remove my gnome card from the CASE challenge but I can't... I apologize.... I had it framed and it got faded by the sun... I've been meaning to re-color and mount on a new background since summer so when I saw the challenge it reminded me to do so... so I guess I CASED myself instead of making a brand new from skratch based on the pic... I truly apologize! I love your challenge and do not want to be banned for life :)

Nancy said...

Nonni, I am in love with the colours you used... so much depth and beauty!

Greta said...

Your coloring is so beautiful, Nonni! I have one set of those brush markers, but my coloring never looks like this! Totally gorgeous birthday card!

Nancy said...

This is gorgeous and such a happy card! I first saw it over at TFC and was delighted to see that you linked up with us at Seize the Birthday! Thanks for playing and please come back again soon.

My Paper Epiphany said...

Amazing card! Your colouring is sensational Nonni! I think I need this set now too:)

sandie said...

Congrats on 10 years! And one stunning card, beautifully coloured and looks great on the kraft x

Linda said...

Your card is so bright and cheerful and so beautifully colored. Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

Kelly Griglione said...

A beautiful card Nonni! Your coloring is amazing and so wonderfully detailed! Congrats on the 10 years!! So glad you were able to join the Altenew challenge too!

Glenda J said...

This is such a gorgeous card! I love the kraft background and the rich & beautiful colours on your flowers. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday.

Deepti Aggarwal said...

This is so Beautiful, Nonni. You create magic with flowers.I love your card so much. It's so bright and Cheerful that will uplift the mood of any recipient immediately . Thank you so much for inspiring us since last 10 years. A big Congratulations!! Hugsxx Deepti

Bobby said...

I should follow your lead, Nonni. Coloring has gone by the wayside with all the stencils available but I really need the practice. You did a beautiful job on the wonderful bouquet. I especially love the shading on the tulips.

Greta said...

Congrats on being spotted by Altenew with this beautiful card! Hugs, Greta