Followers

Thursday 2 March 2023

New Challenge at Time Out!


Hi friends!
I'm here with my DT card for our new challenge at Time Out where we challenge you to be Elegant! All the challenge details and plenty of DT inspiration in our challenge blog HERE. Play along and you could win a fabulous prize from our sponsor Altenew... And our winner  is also called to guest design in a future challenge. This time our GD is the very talented Nora Noll! You all know me as Nonni but my real name is actually Nora... So I'm happy to have another Nora joining us this time! :) 


In my card I've gold heat embossed very elegant florals from Vintage Garden stamp set. I've water colored the images with Altenew 12 pan water color set. After watercoloring them I decided I really wanted them to pop from a dark background... So I masked them and sponged the background with black ink. I've added some paint splatters and a die cut sentiment (from Seasonal Blooms die set, also by Altenew) to finish off my card design.

Thank you for popping by and I hope to see you joining us! 



 

6 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Nonni... gorgeous watercoloring... so beautiful (and elegant!)

My Paper Epiphany said...

Ooh la la!!! Spectacular colouring and it really pops on the dark background!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is quite an elegant work of art, Nonni. Absolutely gorgeous!

Kate said...

WOW! Your colouring has really made them jump off the card front - I had to look carefully to see that these flowers weren't layered! Inspired to go with the black background! Beautiful!!

Nora Noll said...

This card WOWED me when I saw it!! I thought you had used some new fangled paint on the black background!!! It looks STUNNING with those flower colors. And I love that you have the same first name as me!!!

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Simply Gorgeous Nonni... Love how you have added these beautifully colored and gold embossed flowers against the black background.. Elegantly Gorgeous card... Hugsxx Deepti