Followers

Wednesday 22 February 2023

Slimline card with Butterflies for Challenges


Hi friends!
I'm here again with a card for challenges, yay! This one is inspired by February Stay Crafty Challenge With a Blog Named Hero  where the theme is "Animal Crackers". Butterflies are part of the animal kingdom for sure and it soon being spring and all... Using butterflies seemed like the way to go! 

It had been a while that I had played with my Hero Arts Butterfly Pair stamp and die set. Making this card made me remember how much I love the possibilities of this stamp and die combo! I've combined them with Looking Glass Fine Arts Frame and leaves from Looking Glass Bird on a Branch. Sentiment is from HA set Friendship Blooms. Slimline dies are by Marianne Design. I've used Copics for coloring the images and branches. I simply LOVE how the butterflies pop out from the frame! You can see the dimension more clearly in the second photo. 


I'm also joining:

Hope you like and thank you for popping by! 

 

2 comments:

cebelica said...

Gorgeous card!

Kate Deignan said...

So beautiful! Thanks for entering our challenge!