Followers

Saturday 11 February 2023

New Challenge at Inkspirational!


Hi friends!

I'm here sharing my DT card for Inkspirational where we for the next fortnight want you to use stencils! There's an optional twist of adding splatter but without splatter is just fine too! 


I'm using a NBUS Studio Light Stencil that creates amazingly realistic pinecones! Seriously I'm blown away by the results! I love the 3d look of this layering stencil and by the way it was very affordable too. The background stars are made with another stencil by Create a Smile and I did add splatter of white gold shimmery water color! Stamped sentiment by Hero Arts, mini slimline dies by Crealies. I quite like how this turned out + it's my first Christmas card for 2023, woot woot! 

I look forward seeing your creations in our gallery. Please head on over to our challenge blog for lots of more DT inspiration and all the challenge details. 

I'm joining:


CAS on Friday: Ink Splatter

Simon Says Wednesday: Fun with Dies

I find this very male appropriate! 





 

7 comments:

Julia Aston said...

That IS a gorgeous pine branch and cone stencil Nonni! So pretty in the colors you used. And I also love the subtle background stenciling (I almost missed seeing it so glad you mentioned it!) The gold splatter adds a lovely texture to your card as well! Julia xx

Linby said...

This caught my eye at NBUS - so pretty and a fantastic stencil. You've used it to great effect.

Cathy said...

Thanks for joining The Male Room challenge. I also would say it is a very male card. Very nice.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I'm with you on the reality of those cones, this is a lovely masculine card. I also Love the stitched die border. Thank you so much for joining us in our Nature challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
Faith DT

cm said...

You already know I think your card is gorgeous - and now I'm on the hunt to find this stencil here in Canada. I 'think' I may have found a source! Totally love this card! I collect 'real' pine cones, so it just makes sense to add this pretty stencil to my stash, right? Right! Once again, awesome inspiration for our challenge!
hugs~c

Pia S said...

Impressive stencilled design! I love the layered stencils from this company.

Marlena M. said...

Fab stencils Nonni! The pinecones look so crisp!