Followers

Thursday 15 July 2021

New Challenge at Time Out!

 


Hi friends!
I'm here today with my DT card for Time Out Challenges where we challenge you to be hungry! You can be literally hungry (like I've been, hungry for apples!) or you could also be hungry for love or fame for example. Our winner will win a fabulous prize from Lawn Fawn and will be called to guest design in a future. Please check our challenge blog for all the prize and challenge information along with lots of DT inspiration! This time our GD is the ever so talented Claire, one of our regular players. 


In my card I've used a stencil from Pinkfresh Studios for the background (or a set of two stencils to be more exact) and apple stamps from Picket Fence Studios. The sentiment is by Simon Says Stamp. Hope you like and thanks for popping by! I hope to see you all joining us at Time Out!



4 comments:

Claire said...

Your stencilled background is amazing Nonni - I thought you'd used patterned paper!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is so gorgeous, Nonni. I love the background, and you know how I feel about your coloring!!! I love the way you placed the die cut images, and the colors are wonderful.

Gerrina said...

I love that background; it makes the apples pop so beautifully and looks graphically great! Hugs, Gerrina

Kim Heggins said...

This is absolutely beautiful!