Followers

Thursday 29 July 2021

New Challenge at Time Out!

Hi friends!

I'm here with my DT card for the new challenge at Time Out where we have a quote for your inspiration this time:



I was obviously inspired just by one word, "rose", but remember you can be inspired by the whole quote too or choose several words as your starting point. 

If you come from our challenge blog you might have noticed that me and my DT buddy Jill are both using the same image -we actually had a crafting date in Zoom and created our cards in the presence of each other. That was a lot of fun and we plan to have more of such dates too! I wanted to attempt no line watercoloring which I find pretty scary... I was thinking it would be nicer with a friend... And also that I would not give up so easily if I had some company!! My plan worked and I did complete the image (I was super slow though, Jill was able to complete her whole card in the same time as I just did the coloring lol!) and made the card. I tried to go for a short of shabby chic CAS feel with the design. Hope you like!

Please head on over to our challenge blog for all the challenge details and prize information from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps. Our winner also gets to guest design for us and this time we are enjoying of the card art of Jen Willis

Thank you for popping by! 
I'd like to join: 

5 comments:

sandie said...

I guessed this was your zoom session when I saw your cards! You did a fab job, super colouring and I adore the way you used that die so part of the rose is over the edge x

Jen W. said...

I love that you and Jill created your cards together - such a fun idea! You're no line watercolouring is SO gorgeous! You rocked it! Thanks so much for having me as GD!

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...this is so beautiful! Love your gorgeous flowers and the colors are fabulous. How fun that you and Jill created your cards together, love it!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is GORGEOUS, Nonni... and how much fun to play "cards with friends". Sometimes I take forever to make a card and change my mind 10 times through the process. I am intrigued.

Pia S said...

I love your card, and Jill's too. This is colored to perfection and I love the colorful dots.