Followers

Thursday 11 March 2021

New Challenge at Time Out!


Hi friends! We have a new challenge for you at Time Out and it's a very fun one: 



Our sponsor Funky Fossil Designs offers a £15 voucher for the winner, yay!

I created my card with a wonderful stamp by Funky Fossil Designs called Lotus Reflections. My interpretation of the challenge is that when I usually color black outline images on white card with alcohol markers... This time I colored a white outline image on black watercolor card with metallic watercolors! The sentiment comes from Altenew. 

Please head on over to our challenge blog where you'l find all the challenge details and a lot of more inspiration! Thanks for popping by and checking out my card. :)

 

7 comments:

sandie said...

This is so stunning. I love the way you used the challenge-it is different but also so you too! The metallic look is what makes this one stand out card x

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Oh my goodness, Nonni, this is just beyond fabulous. What a wonderful idea to use this fabulous image on black and add metallics. I could not love it ,ore. I'm going to have to CASE this one!

Carol Cel said...

Wow!! This just stopped me in my tracks. Stunning. The recipient (if you can bear to part with it) will love it!

Craft-E-Place said...

Stunning, simply stunning! I'm going to have to try this out - the metallics work so well!
Elaine

Marjeta said...

WOW! This is a fantastic card. Simple but extraordinary.

Lisa Kind said...

Wow! This is AMAZING! I'm in awe of your work on this beauty!

Gerrina said...

Wow Noni; great colours and a stunning card! And so different... Hugs, Gerrina