Followers

Wednesday 10 March 2021

Card for Challenges!


Hi friends!
I'm here with a quick post sharing a card I made for the new challenge at Waffle Flower Crafts -click HERE and you'll find it! The challenge will run weekly and I'm super excited about it, Waffle Flower is definitely one of my favorite stamp companies! 

The challenge theme this time was "Greenery". I used two stamp sets from Waffle Flower: the sentiments come from Peony Dreams and for stamping the images I used one individual stamp called In Bloom. I stamped the leaves from In Bloom multiple times to add more greenery. I colored the images with Copics and Altenew markers. I sponged light blue ink to the background very subtly for some dimension. I finished the card with paint splatters and some golden half pearls and that's all there is to this card! :)




Thanks for popping by! 

I'm also joining:

 

1 comment:

Daniel Diaz said...

Such a beautiful card 😍