Followers

Monday 1 March 2021

New Challenge at AAA Birthday!

 


Hi friends!
It's the first Monday of March and time for a new challenge at AAA Birthday Card Challenges! In the month of February our theme is patterned paper. 


Please head on over to our challenge blog for all the challenge details and more DT inspiration! 

I made a pretty quick card using one of my favorite flower stamps from Waffle Flower Crafts as focal point. I heat embossed it with white powder on grey card and die cut it with co-ordinating dies. The patterned paper I used has a large pattern and I thought the contrast between the detailed flower and the bold background looked pretty fun! I used die cuts from Penny Black to "mount" the flower. I finished the card with paint splatters and sparkly sequins. 

I'd like to join: 

Thanks for popping by and I hope to see you joining us!



2 comments:

Jane said...

Loving your sophisticated and stylish colour scheme Nonni! Such a very beautiful card.

Cardsbymaaike said...

Your card looks so fancy and sophisticated, but also manly, very nice