Followers

Thursday 21 September 2017

TIME OUT Challenge Reminder!


HI friends!

I'm here to remind you of our current TIME OUT Challenges, where we are inspired by words:

Paint The Flying Spirit Of The Birds Rather than its Feathers

Our sponsors for this challenge is Happy Little Stampers and the winner of this challenge will get a $15 gift voucher.

I was obviously inspired by the word "birds"!

I stamped this card already in June when visiting my friend Marina from My Perfect Life in England. I loved these Penny Black birds Marina has, they are super cute! I did my coloring with Copics and aded Stickles for shine. A couple of enamel dots finish off this bright and happy card!

Now I hope you'll head on over to our challenge blog for more DT inspiration! We are thrilled to have Carol joining us as guest designer... If you don't know her blog (impossible, I think!), click HERE. After admiring the work of Carol and our regular DR members, it's your turn to take TIME OUT and craft! 

I'd like to enter:
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/ Shimmer and Shine (zoom to the birds and you'll see the Stickles!) 
AAA Cards: Autumn colors (I know this is a Christmas card but red and yellow say autumn to me! Do you agree?) :) 


17 comments:

sandie said...

So cute p, fun design and love that added shimmer x

cm said...

Oh my! Your birds-in-boots have me giggling; in fact, they're not causing my 'bird terror' to rise up at all! Super cute!
Hugs~c

Anita in France said...

I don't think these little booted robins could get any cuter, Nonni ... they're just so much shimmery fun! Hugs, Anita :)

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

LOVE these merry birds of a feather flocking together... such an adorable card Nonni! Love the sentiment!

Joyce said...

These birds are so happy and jaunty. A very adorable Christmas card.

Greta said...

Oh wow--so festive & cute! Wonderfully designed card, Nonni!

Jane said...

Such a fun row of rocking robins! Love it! Thanks for joining in with the current AAA Cards Challenge.

Jenny Colacicco said...

LOVE IT! So cute and fun :) Jenny x

brenda said...

A very stylish Christmas creation and perfect for our theme at Penny Black and More, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Ellibelle said...

A really cute CAS Christmas card. Love the birds and the "candy dots" are a really fun embellishments.
Thanks so much for joining us this month at Penny Black and More!

Cheryl said...

These little birds are adorable! Red and yellow are definitely autumn colors. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards.

Melissa L. said...

What sweet and fun birds, Nonni. Perfectly cute and CAS. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards.

Lynn said...

Absolutely adorable Nonni! Love this!

Meihsia Liu said...

Love your beautiful card! The image and colors are fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

Mervi said...

Hauska ja iloinen kortti, olet näiden cas korttien mestari.
Kiva kun osallistut Penny Black and more haasteeseen;-))m

Jill V said...

I love these sweet birds - seriously adorable - they just make me smile :) You coloured them beautifully and I love the splash of enamel dots around the sentiment (you placed them so perfectly - something that I really struggle with!) Hugs, Jill

MartenJames said...

You can also use these handmade cards as invitation card.
Smooth and comfy travel is the key to making a trip or event successful. We offer the most professional and luxury Transportation Services in Vail CO to ensure hustle-free rides to our customers.