Followers

Wednesday 6 September 2017

Guest Designing at Paper Smooches!


Hi friends!
I was the lucky winner of Paper Smooches September Guest Designer Search and here I am sharing my first card with their wonderful new goodies! Here's the stamps and dies I created this card with:




The stamps are great for planner crafting which is very popular at the moment. However, I don't have a planner/journal (yet!!) so my plan is to make cute, fun (hopefully!) CAS cards with these new stamps. These dies can be used for example for creating cute Halloween monsters but I decided to make my own background with the geometric shapes. Below is a photo of the "faux dry embossed background" I created with the shapes -my stamped card front is attached on top of this background that adds quite a lot of dimension and interest to the CAS design! I've popped up the stamped card front with fun foam for even more dimension. 


Thanks for popping by and don't forget to visit Paper Smooches for more info and inspiration! 





3 comments:

Anita in France said...

Congratulations on your Guest Design spot at PS, Nonni ... what a fun and funky card! Such great use of those graphic shapes to create the border ... and a brilliant idea for those check boxes! Hugs, Anita :)

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...congrats to you! How exciting. Love your sweet cards, just too cute.

Anonymous said...

You select a best topic for writing. Thank you for sharing interesting post. Moreover, Pianos are one of the most expensive pieces of musical equipment in our houses. It is important to find the best Piano Moving Services in Montreal QC when you are planning to relocate your piano.