Followers

Saturday 22 April 2023

New Challenge at Inkspirational!


Hi friends!

I'm here with my DT card for Inkspirational where we have one of our Designer's Choice challenges for you. This time I had the honor of choosing our theme and I chose

DOTS AND STRIPES

So make sure your project has BOTH when entering our challenge this fortnight! 

I wanted to continue working on my Christmas cards for 2023 (this was only the second one I've made so  far!) and I used dotted + striped patterned paper for creating my poinsettia, cut with an Altenew die. This poinsettia is so large and fun that it really is all what a card needs so this came together rather quickly! I did add some inking to the paper edges for additional depth and paint splatters for "snow". 

I'm also entering:



Thank you for popping by and I hope to see you joining us! Plenty of more DT inspiration + all the challenge details HERE







 

7 comments:

Marlena M. said...

I love your use of dots and stripes Nonni. It's unique, yet practical!

Julia Aston said...

What a gorgeous poinsettia Nonni! Love the plaid stripes on the green leaves and dots on the red! a beautiful Christmas/winter card!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Beautiful Nonni! I love the added interest with the stencilled dots!

Pia S said...

The poinsettia looks impressive both in size and style. I really love this design and that you used spots and stripes for the die cut Christmas flower.

cm said...

You already know I love this card from IG, but want to let you know - again - here. Gorgeous! Clever! WOW! I need to find this poinsettia die! Thank you for selecting a fun theme for our challenge.
hugs~c

Daria Z. said...

This is gorgeous! Love the added details of dots & stripes.

Marina said...

The stripes and dots are so subtle here - this really is a classy card.