Followers

Saturday 8 April 2023

New Challenge at Inkspirational!


Hello friends!

I'm here to share my DT card for the new challenge at Inkspirational where we have a fun new topic for you: Clean and Simple with the optional twist of Sunshine and/or Rain. Clean and Simple means we hope to see plenty of white space (space that is "empty" or very clean looking) in your cards along with minimal layers. Usually CAS cards are also fast and simple to make. 

My card was very fast and simple to make: I simply stamped a STAMPlorations image on Copic friendly card and colored it with my Copics and added little pencil detail with my Altenew woodless coloring pencils. A small image like this is very fast to color in -maybe 30-40 mins or so. Then I stamped and die cut my Altenew sentiment + adhered my panel to black base. Very CAS! : 


I'd like to join:
Stamping Sensations: AG stamped with CAS option

Thank you for popping by and I hope to see you joining us! All the challenge details and lots of DT inspiration HERE



 

10 comments:

cm said...

Nonni, you've created a gorgeous CAS card! As always, I'm in awe of your colouring which has breathed beautiful life into the STAMPlorations flowers. Absolute loveliness in every way!
hugs~c

kiwimeskreations said...

Such an elegant CAS card Nonni - it's stunning
Thank you for sharing this beautiful card with us at We Love Stamping
Blessings
Maxine WLS DT

brenda said...

So very pretty and the colours certainly evoke a feeling of warmer sunny days.

Many thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping challenges.

B x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful CAS, love your colouring! CAS cards aren't simple to me :D
Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!

Pia S said...

It's beautiful, Nonni. Love the orange with the black and the clean lines.

Linby said...

So pretty, bright and cheerful. Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping.

HilaryJane said...

I really like this one. Great contrast and use of white space. thanks for sharing it with us at we love stamping xx

Julia Aston said...

I just LOVE this stamp with the text background Nonni and your beautiful coloring of the flower! xx

Marina said...

Ooh, I hadn't heard of woodless watercolours before, just googled them! You are so good at colouring and these daffodils are like a burst of spring sunshine on your card.

Mrs.B said...

A pretty card, love the bright daffodil image.
Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
Avril x