Followers

Thursday 25 August 2022

New Challenge at Time Out!


Hi friends!

We have a fun new challenge for you at Time Out: Festive!



All the challenge details along with the prize info and lots of DT inspiration will be found HERE. Our GD this time is the super talented Gail. Play along and you could be our guest designer in the future too! 

I decided to get ready for Christmas and made a holiday themed card. I've used a fantastic cover plate die by Hero Arts along with paper scraps. The small poinsettias come from Poppystamps if I remember right. I don't often use cream colored card but I quite like the cream colored panel this time!

Thank you for popping by and make sure to head on over to our challenge blog next and join us! Happy crafting!  

 

1 comment:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This card is so very festive and wonderful. I love that you chose to use cream for the top, die cut panel. It works beautifully with the white in the stripes. I really love this one.