Followers

Thursday 11 August 2022

New Challenge at Time Out!


Hi guys!

I'm here with my DT card for our new challenge at Time Out where we want you to make your own background! 



All the challenge details and lots of more DT inspiration HERE. Play along and you could get to be chosen as a future guest designer! This time our wonderful guest is the Hannelie, one of our regular players an and an amazing card artist. 

My background is created with alcohol inks. I poured green and yellow ink along with a blending solution to my card stock and moved them around by bending the card around and also using a straw to blow the ink a bit. I made quite many backgrounds and this was the first one that looked bearable -I'm definitely still learning!! Also I need to experiment with different card stocks I think. The beautiful leaf die is by Penny Black and if I remember right, the sentiment is from some Altenew floral set. 

Hope you like and thank you for popping by! 



 

1 comment:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I think your wonderful background is gorgeous. For the ones you are not in love with, cut them down and put them on cards and you may change your mind. I love the way you used the leaf die and left the right side of your card white. Lovely design.