Followers

Thursday 5 November 2020

New Challenge at Time Out!


Hi friends!
We begin with a new fun challenge at Time Out today:


The winner of the challenge receives a prize from Craftangles and gets to guest design for us. Play along and next time you could be the winner! All challenge details along with DT inspiration HERE

I''m going with two interpretations of the theme: open golf tournaments and birthday -a sport event can be counted as a festival and celebrating your birthday can also work if you stretch the theme a bit! :) I made this card for my soon 4 years old god son who loves all sports but who last summer got obsessed with golf. His mum plays golf and he gets to join her to the court with her mini golf clubs... One time he got a blister from practicing so hard and still wanted to go and continue the very next day! The way I colored his outfit is inspired by an actual outfit he once wore for a golf day, I studied a video from his mum's IG! :)

With this card I'd like to join 
AAA Birthday: For a Child + DT Call Exciting! :)


Thanks for popping by and I hope to see you joining us! 







 

6 comments:

sandie said...

Love the interpretation and super design with the 4 a the side-nice balance. And amazing you used an outfit he had worn-so very sweet-bet her loves it x

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Nonni, your card is so adorable, and I love reading about how it was inspired. Your coloring always blows me away. This is a wonderful treasure for your god son to cherish always.

Jane said...

Such a sweet and adorable image, love your card! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. And good luck with the DT Call. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Pia S said...

4 years old and golf obsessed, oh my, he must be a charmer:) Fantastic coloring!

Marina said...

Beautifully coloured image! I love how you placed the number in a semi-circle (may steal the idea at some time, hope you don't mind)

Wei said...

Such a CAS perfection! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Birthday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries.