Followers

Saturday 14 November 2020

New Challenge at Inkspirational!


Hi friends!
I'm here FINALLY with a DT card for Inkspirational... I took a couple of weeks off due to hectic every day life. Happy to be back and I hope to keep up with crafting again! 

Ou challenge is a nice one, "Frame it". I framed my Waffleflowercrafts poinsettias with a nice die cut rectangle (by STAMPloraions) and I guess the brown base counts as a frame as well! My coloring is made with Copics. Hope you like and thanks for popping by! I hope to see you joining us. 


I'd like to join:

Stamping SensationsChristmas Flowers or Wreaths or Garland
The Flower Challenge: Use a sentiment





 

10 comments:

Marina said...

I love that each one of the flowers is a different colour , but go so beautiful together, and the middles look fabulous. BTW, I fixed your link from the Inks blog as it was going weird.

Pia S said...

I’ve been on the lookout for decent sized poinsettia stamps, this one seems to fit the bill. I think you’ve colored them beautifully and the layout looks great too.

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, love your colouring of the poinsettia flowers. Thank you for joining Stamping Sensations challenge. Anesha x

brenda said...

What very pretty Poinsettias is the varying colours,thanks so much for sharing your lovely card with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B

Marlena M. said...

BEAUTIFUL work Nonni! Lovely colors~

cm said...

Stunning trio of poinsettias (as always, blown away by your colouring), made all the more striking in being 'double' framed! All this needs is a 'real' frame so it can be displayed as a gorgeous piece of Christmas home decor! LOVE it!
hugs~c

TaeEun said...

Love the brown tones you used along with the dark red! Beautiful floral card as always, Nonni! Thank you so much for playing along at The Flower Challenge!

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card, the poinsettia look stunning against the white.
Thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations,
Avril x

Mervi said...

Todella upea ja näyttävä kortti joulun juhlaan.
Kiitos kun olet mukana We Love Chocolate Baroque haasteessa;-))m