Followers

Thursday 10 September 2020

New Challenge at Time Out!


Hi friends!
I'm here with my DT card for the new challenge at Time Out where we want you to be Adventurous! 


I think anyone eating these colorful mushrooms is going to experience an adventure lol.... But  jokes aside, I was not actually thinking about misusing poisonous mushrooms when making this -I love going to the woods and pick mushrooms, it's one of my favorite things to do in the fall, and those trips and the joy of finding your favorite mushrooms often feel like a little adventure!

The stamps I used come from our generous sponsor Funky Fossil Designs. All the challenge details and prize info in our blog! Also don't miss the fabulous work by our guest designer Conil and play along for a chance to be called in to guest design as well! Happy crafting! 



 

6 comments:

sandie said...

I would love to do this too-I love all Mushrooms and these colourful ones would be a joy! Your colouring always astounds me-love the pink ones with the blue strips! And what a great design to use the curved die x

Pia S said...

You’ve made such a pretty scene with your mushrooms stamps, beautiful colors and it’s almost fairytale like. Cute!

Marina said...

Now that IS adventurous ...I'm too scared to pick mushrooms in case I get poisoned! I love your psychedelic 'magic' mushrooms - fabulous card!

KandA said...

Such a fabulous card and I love the colouring of those mushrooms xx

Lisa Kind said...

I love your take on the adventure theme! LOL! And your coloring is amazing! What a cool card.

Gerrina said...

Like this the mushrooms look super! What a festive card! Hugs, Gerrina