Followers

Saturday 12 May 2018

New Challenge at Less Is More!



Hi guys!
We have a new challenge for you at Less Is More and this time it's a color challenge with a combo I personally love... Let's see what you guys think about it! So the colors are:


I hope you'll have fun creating with these colors.

We are already in May which means we have a new sponsor... And this time it is Winnie and Walter. Do play along in our both challenges in May for a change to win! As always, our design team has made fantastic samples for your inspiration and we are also happy to have a guest designer: Jojo. Really love the soft look of her card! This week I only have one card but I hope you'll like it. :) 

I've created my card with patterned paper, dies (MFT for the "shape dies" and Winnie and Walter for the sentiment) and heat embossed + die cut flowers and leaves by Poppystamps. This card took a while to make, I just couldn't decide what direction to take with my elements (or what elements to include in the first place!) but I'm very happy with the end result and hope you'll like it too. Below you'll find a list of challenges I'm entering. Thanks for popping by and I hope to see you joining us! 



Challenges I'd like to enter:

That's Crafty: A stitch in time (I have faux stitching both in the base and in the die cut patterned paper shape)
Poppystamps Challenge #44: Patterned Paper
Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge #325: use snippets (everything on top of the base is die cut from leftovers!) 
Penny Black and More: Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations: Close to Nature

21 comments:

Pia S said...

You’ve described my normal card making procedure, I can never decide straight away on what to put on and where:) your things ended up in their right spots.
This is a color combo I’m pretty certain I’ve never used before. But I love it and it will be put on my to do list straight away.

Jo said...

Loving the introduction of this pattern paper on your beauty. It brings out the die cut thanks forward and emphasizes the the white in your flower and leaves. Smart finish Nonni, love it xx

Nora Noll said...

This is so sweet!! I love the pretty papers you used and the fun card design. I like the white embossing on the colored card stock!!

brenda said...

What a really pretty floral creation, many thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black and More May challenge.

B x

Anita in France said...

So worth the time you invested in this beauty, Nonni, it's gorgeous ... love the white embossing against the coloured casdstock ... it pops beautifully! Hugs, Anita :)

Di said...

I spotted this card over at LIM Nonni and thought it just perfect. The colours work perfectly and your embossing really adds such a pop to the images. Delighted you came back to play with us!

Hugs

Di xx

Joan said...

Lovely colour scheme and pretty card

Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month

Joan

Daniela said...

Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More and good luck!
x Daniela (DT)

Renate said...

Wow!!! I am totally speechless.
Thank you for sharing this beautyful card at our challenge. I hope you will join us again soon.

-xiss- Renate.
(DT Papercraft Challenges)

Sazzle Dazzle said...

WOW! So elegant and sophisticated Nonni and a brilliant usage of those pretty colours in the challenge. Totally beautiful and hope you have a beautiful week too.

Marlies said...

A lovely CAS card with a great design. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations. Marlies

Trina P. said...

Wonderful use of pattern paper, Nonni! I struggle to to use pattern paper on my cards and you did it seamlessly. Such a classy design incorporating so many elements/products while keeping it perfectly CAS. Well done! xx

Izzy Scrap said...

Absolutely beautiful, Nonni ! I know this feeling, you have all the elements in hand but you just can't find the layout and you struggle up to the moment which makes you say "That's the one !". You can be proud with the result because it is very chic ! And what a great idea to use pattern paper, brillant ! Hope you had a great week and I wish you a fabulous weekend. Hugs

Darnell said...

Like it? I love it, Nonni! I especially love when our card elements have a mind of their own and go where they want with stunning results! Your flowers look 3D and perfectly fit your wonky "thanks" and your choice of pp!! Hugs, Darnell

Robin said...

Nice simple card with just the right amount of patterned paper! Thanks for participating in Poppystamps "Pattern Paper Please" challenge!

pam said...

Beautiful card, love the colours and design.
Thank you for joining us over on Poppystamps challenge blog.
Pam x

Marina said...

What a great colour combo this is and your card looks so fresh and pretty. I love the design, the way you've arrange around a partial circle. Big favourite for me.

Susan said...

Beautiful card. Love it!

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Neets B said...

Sorry I'm ridiculously late visiting on this one! I absolutely adore this card, Nonni. It's so stylish and the shades of the colours you chose work so fabulously together. Take a bow! xx

Unknown said...

I adore this card! So elegant! Thank you for sharing it with us at That's Crafty! I.