Followers

Thursday 15 September 2016

New Challenge at TIME OUT!


Hi friends!
Here's my DT card for the new TIME OUT Challenge HERE. We are being inspired by this photo:


My interpretation is very straight forward: leaves and colors! 

STAMPlorations is sponsoring our challenge and I had super fun playing with STAMPlorations Trendy Leaves 2 stamp set when creating this card. The colorful leaves are stamped with Zig markers and water. It's the same stamp for all colorful leaves but the ones that don't show any detail are stamped using more water and more pressure. I played with my MISTI when creating this background. I combined the background with a STAMPlorations sentiment: I think all the oranges and bright reds are calling for a party! I even added orange glitter card behind the background. :) Unfortunately the photo doesn't do much justice to this card but it's really fun IRL.

The winner of our challenge gets a $10 GV to STAMPlorations store. We'll also do  2 random draws. One winner will get the stamp set Holiday Expressions and another one will get Trendy Leaves 2. Yay!

This time Claire is our guest designer. I loved her card (one of my fave stamps ever!), don't miss it or any cards from our DT members! Play along and one day you could be our guest designer too. Happy crafting! 

9 comments:

Gerrina said...

Super card! Love all the stamping you did! Hugs, Gerrina

sandie said...

I love the way you used the colours for the background and then the stronger lines for more definition. Your card really picks up the essence of the photo x

Pia S said...

Beautiful stamping of leaves in autumnal colors. The orange glitter paper adds to the warm feel and adds some nice glitter effect too.

Lynn said...

Gorgeous stamping Nonni. Love the collage feel!

Donna said...

Love your take on the inspiration photo, Nonni.
Great stamping :)

Rosemary said...

gorgeous card... love how you created your background!!

Anita in France said...

A delicious riot of autumn colour, Nonni ... fabulous with the collage of leaves! Hugs, Anita :)

*Vicki* said...

Absolutely gorgeous design! Really love the Fall colors! :) HUGS

Jill V said...

I love the combo of soft watercolours and black outlines - so soft and graphic all at once! Really pretty panel - and I love how you framed it with the copper glitter paper!