Followers

Thursday 9 May 2024

New Challenge at Time Out!


Hi friends!

I'm here with a quick post to tell you about our new challenge at Time Out! For the next fortnight our theme is Alphabet Magnet Day.

Although traditionally, we might think of magnetic letters as a children’s toy, the first known magnetic letters were actually created for the space industry. Click HERE for a bit of history behind the magnetic letters that have been decorating the faces of refrigerators for 50 years.

For this challenge you can for example use letter dies, large word dies, patterned paper with writing as focal point, embossing folders with letters or large words... many possibilities! 


For my card I used supplies form our sponsor Altenew: JOY-die and coordinating stencils and Festive Greenery embossing folder. The embossing folder has coordinating stencils too, but to make my card front mimic a fridge door more, I left it white lol! 

I hope to see you playing along. In addition to the Altenew prize, our winner also gets called to guest design in the future. This time our guest is the very talented Carol from Saw it. Had to Make it.  She made two amazing cards for our inspiration! Don't miss Carol's card, more DT inspiration and all the challenge details, click HERE.

I'd like to join:

 

3 comments:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

A perfect way to celebrate Alphabet Magnet Day! Wonderful card, Nonni!

Carol said...

Such pretty stenciling on these great letters! The embossing folder adds to the fun festive feeling of your card!!!

Greta said...

What a beautiful card, Nonni! Love that there are stencils for the letters--haven't seen that before. I adore embossing folders and I love the one you used here!