Followers

Saturday 21 October 2023

New Challenge at Inkspirational!


Hi friends!

We have a new challenge for you at Inkspirational and it is 'Cold'. I knew I wanted to make a holiday/winter card and decided it was time to color in a Simon Says Stamp poinsettia stamp that I have -I've used this stamp before but have never colored it in. I used Karin markers and colored pencils for the coloring. The die cut sentiment is by Stamplorations and the heat embossed sentiment is from a Three Room Studio stamp set. My color combo is sort of "cold meets warm" and although it's maybe not super wintry... I do like it!

I hope to see you playing along. All challenge details with lots of more DT inspiration can be found HERE. Happy crafting! 



I'd like to join:
The Flower Challenge: Anything Goes (Happy 7th birthday and fabulous news that the challenge continues!) 




 

10 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Wow - I just love those blue poinsettia's Nonni! what gorgeous shaded coloring you did on both the poinsettia's and the greenery surrounding it! Julia xx

Cindy Beach said...

Loved seeing this beauty in the gallery at The Flower Challenge. The blue poinsettias look amazing, love this!

Liz said...

Wonderful card Nonni, the colours are fabulous. xx

Marlena M. said...

You always blow me away with your coloring Nonni! I love the way you used the same sentiment ;); all I can do is stare at your masterful arrangement (I wouldn't have known it was the same die cut).

donna mikasa said...

So beautiful! The teal poinsettias are amazing as is your coloring!

cm said...

Swooning over your blue poinsettias, surrounded by lovely leaves in fall/winter colours. The circle sentiment adds such a pretty touch! Overall result of all these elements is a gorgeous card; perfect for our 'cold' theme! Again, your cards need to be framed! They're works of art..
hugs~carol

Marina said...

Spectacular colour scheme.The colouring is perfect and I love the combination of sentiments.

Nancy Penir said...

Nonni, your gorgeous turquoise poinsettia are a standout! Beautiful card! So happy you played along at The Flower Challenge this month!

donna mikasa said...

Congrats on your deserving TFC win, Nonni!!

wannabcre8tive said...

This card is gorgeous. You chose one of my favorite color combo’s for it. Great coloring.