Followers

Thursday 11 May 2023

New Challenge at Time Out!


Hi friends!

We have a new fun Inspired by Words challenge you at Time Out Challenges:


I was inspired by the "love yourself"-message and also chose to add gold accents to my card. When this post goes live my team mate and wonderful friend Stephanie is hopefully the owner of this card -we are supposed to meet in NYC on Wed the 10th of May... I'm there on a quick work trip and am lucky enough to get to meet Stephanie as a bonus!

In my card I've used two digital images by our sponsor Varada Sharma:
Bold Blooms and You are Stronger background stamps. I've grouped them together before printing them out. I then colored in the flowers with Copics and colored pencils. I'm very happy with how this turned out (some brush strokes are a bit too strong but oh well!) and that's why I decided to give it to Stephanie who I appreciate a lot. The photo is unfortunately not the best, have light issues... But you'll need to believe me when I say it's very cute IRL lol. :) I've added gold paint splatter, gold gel pen, gold heat embossed sentiment and gold sequins to bring lots of gold to the design! 

There's two gift voucher for grabs this time and our winner also gets called to guest design in a future challenge.

Now it's your turn to take Time Out, be Inspired by Words and craft! I hope to see you joining us! 





 

7 comments:

My Paper Epiphany said...

Your colouring is amazing and the background text is perfect! I always love some gold splatter!

Kate said...

It's beautiful Nonni! Love the text background and gold splatter and other gold accents! But your bloom is just gorgeous! How clever to combine the images so there no fussy cutting needed and even masking something that delicate would be challenging! Yet another of the advantages of digital images! Hugs, Kate!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

You know how much I love this, Nonni! I have to try doing this as we discussed. Need to just jump in and try it. Your coloring is stellar as always, and this is such a clever interpretation of the quote! I love it!

ElizStewart said...

Nonni... your blooms are gorgeous!

Bobby said...

Your flowers are absolutely gorgeous, Nonni.

Greta said...

How wonderful you got to meet Stephanie! Your card is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for having me GD!

Deepti Aggarwal said...

This is simply Gorgeous, Nonni! Love your beautiful coloring.. they look like bunch of real flowers.. Love the way you have added gold.